GLOBUS GEAR (GG) is committed to protecting users’ privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy
practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interacts with our website. By accessing
www.globusgear.com, you acknowledge and fully understand GG’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the
www.globusgear.com users may upload data about themselves, including but not limited to email addresses, names and
phone numbers. GG will not share, rent or sell these lists or the data that comprise them.
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that
can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who
participate in GG services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude
towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating
partners and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites.
GG collects users’ information three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, from the user, and with Cookies.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of
information we may track include:
– Your Internet Protocol address,
– The kind of browser or computer you use,
– Number of links you click within the site,
– State or country from which you accessed the site,
– Date and time of your visit,
– Name of your Internet service provider,
– Web page from which you linked to our site,
– Pages you viewed on the site.
hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies
are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web Server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of
the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually
modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Changing your browser settings to reject Cookies may disable some of the
functionality on our Website.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct
and current. You may review this information by emailing our webmaster at email@example.com.
GG has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “Updated” date
at the top of this page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are
helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to
this privacy statement and any updates.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement
and/or our general practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK BOX CONTENT
MATCH WITH YOUR ORDER BEFORE OPENING ITEMS!
GLOBUS GEAR RETURN POLICY
Important things to remember when returning a product you purchased from Globus Gear:
– You have 14 calendar days to return unopened item(s) from the date you received them for a refund.
– Please include a copy of your payment receipt AND the shipping label from the shipping carton.
– Item may not be returned if it shows any sign of use: item being worn or installed or opened.
– Refunds will be processed within 10 days and will be issued in the original form of tender.
– Any item returns that are not due to our error are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
– Items requiring repair should be returned to the manufacturer or an authorized service center.
– Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance if applicable.
– Email email@example.com with any questions AND to let us know of your return.